Pages

Friday, May 8, 2009

Two Urgent Requests

A couple of my friends (and I’m sure many others) have already posted blogs asking for prayers for friend Ashli McCall. However, it never hurts to ask for more,…..so I’m also asking my friends to pray for my friend, and fellow pro-life blogger, Ashli. Based on the minimal details that I know at this point, she is having a personal medical crisis right now. She’s no stranger to medical distress (as you might already know if you’ve heard of her book Beyond Morning Sickness: Battling Hyperemesis Gravidarum). So, she’s been through some rough stuff before and has ultimately triumphed. I know that God will be with her now just as He has always been!! Pray for strength, comfort, healing, and recovery!! She has little ones that depend on their wonderful Mama! Ashli, you have the love and prayers of so many!! We love you!!!! OXOXOXO

I also have one more friend that I still need prayer for. You might have seen that I posted on my status about my beloved friend Cheri and her need for prayers for her daughter Heather who was in a head-on collision. She’s still making it through, but she still needs lots of prayer to help her carry on as she’s recuperating from several surgeries and is not currently breathing on her own. This is another family that has been through a lot, and they too are in desperate need of God’s healing, comfort, and restoration!! Cheri and Heather, we love you and are praying you through this!! OXOXOXO

I always have so many on my mind to pray for. The list could go on and on if I posted them all right now, but I wanted to make sure that I got the word out about these two who are in very critical need. Feel free to leave comments of love and encouragement for them!! Thanks for praying and offering your care and support!!! God bless you all!!!

No comments: