Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

Extremely Rewarding!

Well, I'm half-way through the Burn Phase of ChaLean Extreme! It's intense, but it's getting more tolerable as I build strength and endurance! Though, about the time it gets tolerable is when it will be time for the next phase (and fresh pain lol). That is a good thing, though (yeah, it is!). It may be tough, but it's worth it! Anything worth achieving takes hard work and a lot of blood, sweat, and tears. Thus far, there has been a lot of blood-pumping action, profuse sweating (oh my gosh, you have no idea!), and yes.....I have cried lol. 

It's all paying off, though! Even though I'm not progressing as well as I think I should (or maybe I am, I just don't realize it) I did lose 1.6 pounds this week. All total, I've lost almost 3 pounds since starting ChaLean Extreme 2-3 weeks ago! I'm also inching closer to the 180's (I'm at 194.6 right now). Praise God! 

I would probably have a little bit better number if I didn't have a few days, here and there, where I have really blown it. Last Saturday was one of those days. I had a day out with my kids and we had a blast! We went to Chuck E. Cheese because we had a ton of unspent tokens from Casey's birthday party and some coupons from the management for free pizza and drinks (there were a few glitches in his party and they were more than happy to make it up to us!). So, I had pizza.......um...quite a bit of pizza. Good thing I decided to ditch my rest day the day before and hit the Greenway instead! ;) 

Oh and it didn't stop there! We went several other places; including Toys "R" Us (which the kids call "Toy Rugs" for some reason lol). I even took them to Baskin Robbins for some ice cream and then to the mall where they rode the carousel, shopped with me (and behaved relatively well), and we all shared an Auntie Anne's pretzel. Yeah, I know. To quote my friend Jama: "carbalicious." All things considered, it was a miracle that I lost anything at all this week! I guess the strength training really does pay off because muscle is a fat-burning/metabolism boosting powerhouse! Not that I should be eating like that anyways (at least not often or to that extent) but it's obvious that maybe my body is starting to be less harsh on me when I DO mess up! ;) Thank-you, Lord!

That's my update for now! I'm doing pretty well! How about all of you? Are you reading this and thinking/wishing that you could be kickin' some butt right now? Well, you can! Trust me, if I can do it, ANYONE can do it!! I push through it even when I don't want to and somehow, God gives me the endurance to give it my all even on the days where my back/neck is hurting more than normal. You can do it too, and I'm here for you!! Click on my link to shop for ChaLean Extreme (or P90X, Turbo Jam, Slim in 6, etc.); whichever program fits your needs best! If you have any questions, feel free to ask! Check out Shakeology too (oh my gosh, I gotta get me some more of that! It's awesome!). God bless you everyone!! :) 

No comments: