Pages

Sunday, November 2, 2008

My First Video Blog!

Are you ready for this??! I’ve done it, people!! I’ve made a video blog!! I’m usually better at communicating my thoughts in “word” blogs, but I thought that I would vary it up and try to make an impact visually/verbally. (By the way, Mitch and the kids make a short cameo appearance!).

This video was totally unscripted. I had wanted to write out what I wanted to say, but I wanted to be as real and natural as possible. Take it all in. I hope it makes you think, touches your heart, and moves you to action (and feel free to pass on the video and get it circulating around the internet! I don’t mind!).

Grace and peace to all of you!! Have a blessed week - and don’t forget to VOTE!! Prayerfully consider your options, folks. Consider the worldview, their faiths, and their fruit!

No comments: