Pages

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Video: Obama Cheats His Own Supporters!

While reading some blogs today, I noticed a video on Ashli's blog that I would like to share. Though, before I do, I had better tell you a little bit about Ashli first (because she's someone worth mentioning!). I have mentioned her before (most specifically in last year's "Walk for Life" video on my YouTube) but let me refresh your memory! First of all, her blog can be found at http://www.thesiclecell.blogspot.com/ Secondly, she is also the author of the book "Beyond Morning Sickness: Battling Hyperemesis Gravidarum" If you don't know what that is, you're not alone. Most people don't because so little research has been done and not much information is available on the topic (which is why she wrote the book). It's a condition in which a pregnant mother gets so debilitating and horribly sick that death is almost rather preferable. Ashli personally suffered through this disease FOUR TIMES (and deeply regrets the abortion of her first child because she didn't know how to cope with her disease). Now, she speaks of her loss, her triumphs, and the precious children that she has now. She is a powerful voice for life, and is the poster-child for women everywhere who have gone through the horrible trenches of "choice" and are now recovering. In addition to her blog, you can also check out the website for her book: http://www.beyondmorningsickness.com/

As for the video I mentioned, this was prompted from a recent blog entry on her page. And, ironically enough, this event that you will see in the video took place right here in my home state of Indiana!! It's a video of Obama campaign workers trying to get the compensation that they were told they would be receiving. As you will see in the video, most of them only got around HALF of what was promised. Does this tell you anything?? Obama's inauguration hasn't even occurred and he's already cheating the American people; and his OWN supporters no less!!! How's that for a "thank you"? America, are you waking up from the Obama trance yet?? This is only a taste of what's to come!! EVERYONE'S paycheck is NEXT!! What a shame! Glad I didn't vote for "that one" (and no, I do NOT mean that in a racial way!! I mean it as a choice between any two alternatives of "this" and "that" and I most certainly didn't vote for "that" - which will soon turn into "this" as soon as Obama takes control in January).

Keep praying America!!! May the grace and peace of the Holy Spirit be with you!!

No comments: