Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fourteen Years Ago Today...

Do you know what happened fourteen years ago today? No. Of course you don’t. Not unless you have some kind of memory or anniversary attached to this day the way that I do.

Fourteen years ago today, my Uncle died. It was an event of tragic circumstance; a horrible and unlikely accident. It is best explained in something I wrote a few years ago, which you can read by clicking here.

I don’t have much else to say other than I am thinking about him and missing him. Although, when you know that your loved one is in a better place, that always brings peace and comfort.

So, I dedicate this day to Brett Giessler. So many loved him - and still do!! He is still missed and cherished. We are thinking of him today and the impact he made on this earth!! May we all strive to live a life of purpose and use our gifts to bring joy to the hearts of others as he did! I love you, Uncle Brett!!

No comments: