Pages

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Impact Alert!

I just got the following message, from Judie Brown, that I wanted to share with you. I've already made my call today - and got an answering machine. So, call and leave a message!! Hopefully, this Denver clinic won't be another Aurora IL situation. I hope we can stop it before it even starts!!

I also do the praying and I have LOTS of bumper stickers. ;) I have yet to go to a protest, but I'm sure I will sometime. Though, there are many ways to impact the world and fight for justice. I blog, I wear the t-shirts, display the bumper stickers, call, e-mail, etc. We can all do SOMETHING!! :) Let's keep working together people!! God bless you!

American Life League is fighting Planned Parenthood, and here are 5 simple ways you can join in!

CALL - Prevent Planned Parenthood from opening a 50,000 square foot abortion clinic in Denver. Call the Weitz Company's national headquarters and ask them to dump this project: (515) 698-4260. There is still time to stop the November 1 groundbreaking!

DRIVE - If you have a car, you can display the truth wherever you go. Witness to the world with a pro-life bumper sticker. Click here for our "PP Kills Babies" sticker.

PRAY - Prayer warriors are essential to this battle. Your fervent prayers are saving babies, so please keep it up!

PROTEST - Planned Parenthood doesn't want controversy. Your peaceful presence outside their clinics works miracles. To find a protest near you, visit ALL's Map Room.

INVITE - If you would like an American Life League expert to speak at your function, let us know. We'll come to you! Just e-mail us at stopp@all.org .

Sincerely yours in the Lord Who IS Life,

Judie Brown, President

No comments: