Pages

Saturday, December 15, 2007

Beholding to Becoming: Week 3

Here is the prayer calendar for this next week. I pray that you are enjoying these daily inspirations connected with this Christmas celebration.

I especially hope that if you have been running from God that the joy of Christmas will draw your heart to Him. It’s never too late to come to Him (or return to Him if you already know Him but have gone astray) - that is, until you breathe your last breath….and none of us know when that will be. He’s waiting for you with open arms!! He STILL loves you!! He always has and always will!! He wants you back!!

For Jesus’ Birthday, give Him the best you could ever give Him: your heart!! In exchange, He will give you eternal life and all the joy and blessings that come with being a child of God!! This is one “gift exchange” you don’t want to opt out of!!

May God bless you all!!

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Before a word is on my tongue you know it completely, O LORD. - Psalm 139:4

And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.
- Psalm 139:24

Ask for a cleansing of the heart before you speak hurtful words or do hurtful things.

Monday, December 17, 2007

And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you. - Matthew 7:3-6

Repent of judgmental attitudes you have toward others so you can see them more clearly with Jesus’ eyes.

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; - Matthew 27:51

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need. - Hebrews 4:16

Praise Jesus you have access to the Father because of His death and we may come to the throne of grace confidently.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

And, behold, there came a leper and worshipped him, saying, Lord, if thou wilt, thou canst make me clean. And Jesus put forth his hand, and touched him, saying, I will; be thou clean. And immediately his leprosy was cleansed. - Matthew 8:2-3

See Jesus as one willing to heal you. Ask Him for healing.

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. - John 14:27

Behold Jesus as the peace giver. Receive His peace into those stressful places in your life.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovest me before the foundation of the world.- John 17:24

Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them. - Hebrews 7:25

Give thanks that Jesus is praying for you.

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you, That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven. - Matthew 18:10

Give thanks and pray for the children in your life.

No comments: