Pages

Friday, March 21, 2008

I May Be Gone A While. Please Pray!

Dear Friends,

I just received word that my 96 year old great-grandmother is probably in her last days - or even moments. My husband and I are going to go see her tonight. Hopefully, it won't be too late. I called her, at least, a while ago. She can barely breathe or talk. She said she didn't want to live anymore and told me good-bye. I told her I would come over tonight. I hope that I can see her one more time. I seen her Tuesday, but my kids were acting up and I couldn't stay long.

Pray that I will be strong. I don't know what to think, say, or do. I have never been around someone in this condition before. I don't know how to feel or react.

Also, please pray for my family. My Mom and Step-Father will be coming up from South Carolina so that he can preach the funeral when it's time. Right now, they are both under the weather. Please, pray for their health and that they can get better soon.

My Grandparents from Arizona will also be coming up soon. They aren't feeling well either. And, my Grandma's sister is in Florida trying to help my Uncle recooperate from the surgeries and illnesses he has had since going down there this winter. I just don't know how they will all be able to make it home while they are feeling this way. Please pray for healing for everyone and that God would give us all endurance and strength!! I appreciate it!

No comments: