Pages

Friday, January 11, 2008

This Will Make You Laugh!! LOL

Just a short and sweet blog to tell everyone that the new Veggie Tales movie is out in theaters TODAY!! Yeah, I know some of you are like “who cares?!” but…….I CARE!! LOL So there!! He he. Anyways, I love Veggie Tales and of course the kids do too….we have all the videos. Good, wholesome, (and CHRISTIAN) stuff!! Well worth seeing and supporting!! So, that’s what we are going to do. We are going to take the kids to see it on Sunday. Truth be told, I’m just as excited as they will be when they realize what we‘re treating them to! LOL I can’t even remember the last time we took them to a movie either…..probably when they were crying screaming infants and they had no clue what was going on. Now, they are a little older, and they can handle sitting there and watching it. It’s just nice that there is finally a suitable movie to take them to because even Disney can’t keep it clean of bathroom humor and innuendos!! Soooo,….. THANK YOU “Big Idea” for making a good movie that’s truly suitable for all ages!! Nice to have a true G rated clean, moral, and funny movie to take our kids to see!! I hope it’s a real blockbuster and that Hollywood will take the hint!!

And, speaking of good humor, you got to check out this video!! It’s Huckabee on “The Colbert Report.” Oh my gosh, I laughed so hard!! LOL Have a nice weekend everyone!!

No comments: